A couple of Sunday's ago was Reed's birthday and we headed up to his parent's new lake house to celebrate!
It was a TON of fun and we got to hang out with his friends and family and just relax. Reed is such a blessing to me and to his family at well. The night of his birthday I got to pray before dinner for him and here are a couple of things that I was and AM thankful for:
1. God putting Reed in this world
2. Reed's relaxed personality and the blessing it is to feel his peace
3. Reed's cute smile :) It warms my heart every day
4. Reed's patience...He is a truly patient man and puts up with my crying on his birthday weekend because I wasn't feeling good and had a bout of selfishness
5. His humility...He's humble in his leadership of our family
6. How he makes me laugh like crazy...if you were a fly following us around, you'd think we were crazy haha :) :)
Most of all, I love his heart for the Lord. I love that each day we grow closer and closer together. I love that each day he is learning and becoming more and more the man God has made him to be. I am so thankful that I have a partner in life who is chasing after the same thing I am. I am thankful that we have that accountability with each other and that we push each other on more and more to a passionate pursuit of the Lord and His kingdom.
I just love my Reedie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment